Titel: Adobe InDesign CS2 One-on-one
Autor/en: Deke McClelland
O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
10. März 2006 - Sonstige Medienformate - 528 Seiten
Digital publishing guru Deke McClelland has written over 80 books on computer design and imaging that have won numerous industry awards. An Adobe Certified Expert, Deke is a featured speaker at The InDesign Conference and a member of the PhotoshopWorld Instructor Dream Team. Deke hosts the exhaustive and entertaining DVDs Total Training for Adobe Photoshop and QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign CS-Making the Switch. In 2002, Deke was inducted into the National Association of Photoshop Professionals' Photoshop Hall of Fame.
Nothing speeds up learning like personal training from a skilled tutor. Adobe InDesign CS2 One-on-One delivers that invaluable learning experience by giving you the closest thing possible to private lessons with author Deke McClelland, a world-renowned expert on digital graphics and design. You can proceed at your own pace, working on relevant, real-world projects, while mastering fundamental and advanced concepts, theories, techniques, and best practices for making the most of InDesign. With over two hours of Deke's professional instruction and advice, and 600 full-color images, diagrams, and screenshots to illustrate every key step, you'll soon be on the fast track to becoming a real InDesign expert.
This comprehensive multimedia training solution shows you how to:
* Create professional-looking documents with InDesign's powerful text and graphic tools
* Import text from a word processor, move and scale existing text frames, and check spelling
* Use the line, pen, and geometric shape tools to draw complex graphic objects
* Apply fill and stroke, specify process and spot colors, and design custom rules
* Use the new Adobe Bridge to organize and manage your digital assets
* Import and modify layered artwork from Photoshop and Illustrator
* Create inline graphics and anchored objects that move automatically with your text from one page to the next
* Create, edit, and link paragraph styles, complete with nested character styles
* Apply a sequence of style sheets to format an entire document in one operation
* Build object styles with embedded paragraph styles in order to format entire frames at a time
* Use master pages to automate repeating page features
* Automatically generate a table of contents
* Compose a fully interactive document-with bookmarks, hyperlinks, buttons, sounds, and movies-and export your creation to a PDF file that can be played on most computers
When you're finished with Adobe InDesign CS2 One-on-One, you'll use InDesign smarter, faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you ever thought possible.
"The combination of hands-on lessons and video demonstrations is invaluable. Deke really brings InDesign to life." -David Blatner, coauthor of Real World Adobe InDesign CS2
Deke McClelland has written over 80 books on computer design and imaging that have won numerous industry awards. An Adobe Certified Expert, Deke is a featured speaker at The InDesign Conference and a member of the PhotoshopWorld Instructor Dream Team. Deke hosts the exhaustive and entertaining DVDs "Total Training for Adobe Photoshop" and "QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign CS-Making the Switch." In 2002, Deke was inducted into the National Association of Photoshop Professionals' Photoshop Hall of Fame.