Titel: The Design of Rijndael
Autor/en: Vincent Rijmen, Joan Daemen
AES. The Advanced Encryption Standard.
'Information Security and Cryptography'.
48 Abbildungen, 17 Tabellen.
Sprachen: Deutsch Englisch.
14. Februar 2002 - gebunden - XVII
As information is becoming a fundamental resource, adequate information protection is one of the crucial factors for the expected growth of information-based processes in industry, business, and administration. Cryptography is a key technology for achieving information security in communications, computer systems, electronic commerce, and, more generally, in the emerging information society. Given the strong interest in information protection, Springer has decided to launch Information Security and Cryptography (IS&C) as a prestigious hardbound book series covering all relevant topics, ranging from theory to advanced applications. The series will consist of textbooks, monographs, and coherent multi-author anthologies on hot topics. IS&C will complement Springers other crypto-related publishing activities. While the Journal of Cryptology and LNCS are devoted to the timely publication of high-quality research results, the new IS&C series will be dedicated to the top -quality, comprehensive treatment of topics that have reached a sufficient level of maturity.
1. The Advanced Encryption Standard Process.-
3. Specification of Rijndael.-
4. Implementation Aspects.-
5. Design Philosophy.-
6. The Data Encryption Standard.-
7. Correlation Matrices.-
8. Difference Propagation.-
9. The Wide Trail Strategy.-
11. Related Block Ciphers.- Appendices.
- A. Propagation Analysis in Galois Fields.
- A.1.1 Difference Propagation.
- A.l.2 Correlation.
- A. 1.4 Functions that are Linear over GF(2).
- A.2.1 Difference Propagation.
- A.2.2 Correlation.
- A.2.4 Functions that are Linear over GF(2).
- A.3.3 Dual Bases.
- A.4.2 Relationship Between Trace Patterns and Selection Patterns.
- A.4.4 Illustration.
- A.5 Rijndael-GF.
- B. Trail Clustering.
- B.1 Transformations with Maximum Branch Number.
- B.2 Bounds for Two Rounds.
- B.2.1 Difference Propagation.
- B.2.2 Correlation.
- B.3 Bounds for Four Rounds.
- B.4 Two Case Studies.
- B.4.1 Differential Trails.
- B.4.2 Linear Trails.
- C. Substitution Tables.
- C.1 SRD.
- C.2 Other Tables.
- C.2.1 xtime.
- C.2.2 Round Constants.
- D. Test Vectors.
- D.1 KeyExpansion.
- D.2 Rijndael(128,128).
- D.3 Other Block Lengths and Key Lengths.
- E. Reference Code.
"...an excellent choice for people who are interested in how Rijndael really works and who need more explanations than research papers usually contain. It is a book that readers will regularly consult when they need to look up details about Rijndael." -Computing Reviews