Titel: Bridging Science and Spirit: Common Elements in David Bohm's Physics, the Perennial Philosophy and Seth
Autor/en: Norman Friedman
MOMENT PT PR INC
Oktober 2011 - kartoniert - 328 Seiten
For centuries, humankind has tried to navigate between scientific and spiritual conceptions of reality often without much success. In the resultant confusion scientists, philosophers and theologians have pondered and argued; yet the separation remains. Norman Friedman correlates the quantum physics of David Bohm with the Perennial Philosophy described by Aldous Huxley and the spiritual insights of the channeled entity known as Seth to show how a single reality emerges from seemingly contradictory perspectives; a brilliant synthesis.
SOME OF THE MANY ENDORSEMENTS for Norman Friedman's books:
"I think Bridging Science and Spirit is one of the most insightful, comprehensive, and brilliant expressions of knowledge. I shall certainly use it as a reference guide. Many abstract ideas that I was not comfortable with are now more meaningful."
- Deepak Chopra, M.D., author of Ageless Body, Timeless Mind; The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success; The Way of the Wizard
"Bridging Science and Spirit accomplishes a formidable task. This book will be a valuable research document for many years to come for those concerned with a perspective that honors both science and spirituality."
- Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D.; author of Taking the Quantum Leap; Parallel Universes; The Physics of the Soul
"Bridging Science and Spirit correctly asks, 'How does matter originate from consciousness?' This is the fundamental question of a growing body of literature regarding the new paradigm of an idealist, consciousness-based science. Norman Friedman has made an important and thoughtful contribution to this new science."
- Amit Goswami, Ph.D., Professor of Physics, University of Oregon; author of The Self-Aware Universe
"A masterful job of bringing innate psychic understanding and scientific knowledge together, brilliantly showing us how all is one and one is all."
- Robert F. Butts - Husband of Jane Roberts, Channel for Seth
"Few have understood both science and metaphysics well enough to remove our blinders to their underlying similarities - and universal truths. Kudos to Norman Friedman for proving to be a master bridge builder."
- Lynda Madden Dahl, Co-founder, Seth Network International; author of eight Seth-based books, including the Living a Safe Universe Series
"An insightful synthesis of the outer frontiers of theoretical physics with the deep revelations of mystical insight, throwing important light on the reality we live in."
- Peter Russell, author of The Global Brain; The White Hole in Time; The Global Brain Awakens
"Some future historian will, I feel confident, identify the 'Great Debate' of the twentieth century around the question: 'What is science going to do about consciousness?' I would surmise that Norman Friedman's book Bridging Science and Spirit will turn out to be a benchmark in that inquiry. No one can read it without gaining some clarity on their own nature."
- Willis Harman, Ph.D., President, Institute of Noetic Sciences; author of Global Mind Change
"A brilliant synthesis of ageless wisdom and modern science. Friedman's writing provides pictures for our minds so we can 'see' reality."
- Montague Ullman, Ph.D., Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Emeritus, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, N.Y.