Titel: Network Control and Engineering for Qos, Security and Mobility, III: Ifip Tc6 / Wg6.2, 6.6, 6.7 and 6.8. Third International Conference on Network Con
IFIP TC6 / WG6. 2, 6. 6, 6. 7 and 6. 8. Third International Conference on Network Control and Engineerin.
Herausgegeben von Dominique Gaiti, Sebastia Galmes, Ramon Puigjaner
1. Oktober 2004 - gebunden - 348 Seiten
This volume contains the proceedings of the Third International Conference on Network Control and Engineering for Quality of Service, Security and Mobility (Net-Con'2004), celebrated in Palma de Mallorca (Illes Balears, Spain) during November 2-5, 2004. This IFIP TC6 Conference was organized by the Universitat de les Illes Balears and sponsored by the following Working Groups: WG6.2 (Network and Internetwork Architectures), WG6.6 (Management of Networks and Distributed Systems), WG6.7 (Smart Networks) and WG6.8 (Mobile and Wireless Communications). The rapid evolution of the networking industry introduces new exciting challenges that need to be explored by the research community. The adoption of Internet as the global network infrastructure places the issue of quality of service among one of the hot topics nowadays: a huge diversity of applications with quite different service requirements must be supported over a basic core of protocols. Also, the open and uncontrolled nature of Internet enforces the need to guarantee secure transactions among users, thus placing security as another hot topic. Finally, the explosion of mobility and its integration as part of the global infrastructure are probably now the most challenging issues in the networking field.
1. A Scalable Multicast Protocol With Qos Guaranties; A. Benslimane, O. Mouassaoui.
2. Scheduling Requests On Multi-Stage Multi-Server To Increase Quality Of Service; A. Allahverdi, F.S. Al-Anzi.
3. Analysis Of Policy Management Models And Specification Languages; I. Aib, N. Agoulmine, M. Fonseca, G. Pujolle.
4. Diffserv Network Control Using A Behavioral Multi-Agent System; N. Meskaoui, L. Merghem, D. Gaïti, K.Y. Kablan.
5. Policy Based Handover In Wireless And Mobile Networks; H. Chaouchi.
6. Adaptive AIFS In Wireless LAN; A. Ksentini, A. Gueroui, M. Naim.
7. Teletraffic Engineering Of Multi-Band W-CDMA Systems; V.B. Iversen, E. Epifania.
8. Mobility Support Framework In Adaptable Service Architecture; M. Malek Shiaa.
9. Ant-Routing-Algorithm For Mobile Multi-Hop Ad-Hoc Networks; M. Günes, O. Spaniol.
10. Enabling Distributed Qos Management Utilizing Active Network Technology; S. Vrontis, I. Sygkouna, M. Chantzara, E. Sykas.
11. Resource Management In ASMA Platform; H. Bakour, N. Boukhatem.
12. A New Hardware Algorithm For Fast IP Routing Targeting Programmable Routers; M. Meribout, M. Motomura.
13. Fuzzy-Logic-Based TCP Congestion Control System; A.M. Al-Naamany, H. Bourdoucen.
14. Multi-Object Video Rate Control; N. Achir, G. Pujolle.
15. Buffer Occupancy Analysis For A Broadband Polling-Based WLAN; A.S.H. Mahmoud, D.D. Falconer, S.A. Mahmoud.
16. A Policy Management Framework For GMPLS Optical Networks; N. Rico, O. Cherkaoui, H. Elbiaze.
17. Service Level Agreement In Optical Networks; M. Du-Pond, O. Audouin, B. Berde, B. Daheb, W. Fawaz, G. Pujolle, M. Vigoureux.
18. Conceptual Foundations Of User Preference Modeling; Z. Chentouf, A. Khoums, S. Cherkaoui.
19. New Key Management Protocol For SSL/TLS; I. Hajjeh, A. Serhrouchni, F. Tastet.
20. Management Of Security In TCP/IP Hosts Using Dedicated Monitoring Applications; R. Costa Cardoso, M. Marques Freire.