Titel: Sophon - The Power of Thought
Autor/en: Helmut Lauschke
From the risk of life.
Empfohlen von 1 bis 99 Jahren.
26. Februar 2021 - kartoniert - 48 Seiten
The beginning of wisdom is the definition of the terms. The way to wisdom is to be recognized and followed, it is not taught and studied like a subject of knowledge. Wisdom is quietly and part of what a person thinks about, feels and does in a completely unnoticed way. Again and again it is the beginning that does not mark the wisdom because great spiritual things can neither be grasped. The beginning does not end, because wisdom does not have that. Every thought that is sent out is a vibration; it vibrates in every part of the universe, and when the thought is noble and beneficial, it vibrates related thoughts. People absorb the thoughts and send comparable thoughts depending on their strength.
Thoughts are timeless in the change of reality, they are the bridge from the zeitgeist to the spirit of man and vice versa, this communication ensures existence. Thoughts bring knowledge and create science, thoughts have shapes of different sizes and weights, the world of thoughts is permanent and limitless. The ordering of thoughts also gives rise to philosophy, which does not end in human consciousness, philosophy mentally dismantles the world and bundles it anew. Space and time store the thoughts from which the forces are formed that order and change the world. The swing of thoughts is an expression of energy. Man is drifting in a sea of thoughts or is exposed to it. With some thoughts man agrees spiritually, while he rejects others as unacceptable in the world of thought. Everyone has their own world of thoughts. For everyone, the thought is an expression of the conflict in the field of tension between object and subject. The dissolution is thoughtfully possible.With the solution of the problem, the conclusion of peace emerges from the dispute, through which the forces of peace couple the subject more closely to the object and vice versa. The mind is everything. What we think we become as humans. Pay attention to the melody of life that vibrates within you.
- Kindheitserlebnisse von der Reichskristallnacht und den Bombennächten über Köln
- Übersiedlung nach Bautzen, wo der Vater als Gynäkologe eine kleine Frauenklinik betreibt
- sieht als 10-Jähriger wenige Monate vor Kriegsende, wie ein Zug von Häftlingen in KZ-Kleidung von der SS bewacht durch die Stadt zieht
- 1951 Rückkehr nach Köln, um dem roten Polit-Terror zu entgehen
- Medizinstudium in Köln und München
- seit 1960 Arzt, 1961 promoviert
- dreijährige Ausbildung in der pathologischen Anatomie (Universität Köln)
- Facharzt der Chirurgie (Universität Köln), der Traumatologie und plastisch rekonstruktiven Chirurgie (Ruhr-Universität Bochum)
- 1985-1998 Arzt und Chirurg am Hospital in Oshakati
- zum Honorary Professor of the University of Namibia ernannt (1997